Your VOOM motorcycle policy will not cover the following:
- Any passenger or driver using your motorcycle while it’s hired or rented to others for a charge
- Anyone using the motorcycle for any prearranged or organized racing, speed, demolition, or stunting contest
- Anyone occupying the motorcycle used in the business of selling, repairing, servicing, storing, or parking Motor Vehicles
- You, if you are using any motorcycle not listed on your policy’s declaration page
- Your tires for road damage or failure
- Any loss due to war (declared or undeclared) civil war, insurrection, revolution, rebellion, civil commotion, nuclear reaction, radiation, radioactive contamination or any consequence of those
- Loss or damage to added accessories not included as standard or basic by the manufacturer of your insured motorcycle unless specially requested by you and shown on your application in the total value of your insured motorcycle
- Any insured motorcycle while in the care, custody, or control of anyone for purpose of sale
- Any insured motorcycle while being used for business purposes
- Any loss, damage, or expenses caused by the wrongful conversion, embezzlement, or secretion by a mortgagee, vendee, lessee, or other person in lawful possession of the insured motorcycle
**Please review your policy for all coverages, terms, conditions and exclusions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.